A CASE STUDY
A MAN AND HIS ISLAND
Jekyll Island is a unique destination marketing spot on the coast of Georgia. Had the thrill of working alongside everyone from alligator researchers to golf pros. With an annual budget of just under $1 million, we advertised in print, on the web and even created our own proprietary print pieces and microsite thanks to my ability to thrive in all silos.
Managed, created and supplied brand safeguards that were upheld by more than 20 departments – from an alligator scientist to golf pros. Created style guide used by all to help in the efforts.
Oversaw all digital marketing initiatives be it email blasts, facebook management or google analytics. Supplied executive briefs to director, board and all hotel or amenity stakeholders.
Responsible for all marketing of the island, represented on an executive level the marketing team when updating hotel and department stakeholders.
Using brand standards and tone-of-voice per redesign, created all things print and digital and environmental … and even some surprises here and there.
Integrated Project Scopes:
- Designed more than 100 brochures, posters, executive reports and other print collateral annually
- Managed more than 100K print materials warehoused internally
- Proposed, conceptualized and managed frontend of massive redesign of website
- Edited, selected. content and designed monthly newsletter
- Responsible for server migration and liaison with host. Saved $12,000 annually
- Point-of-content for hoteliers seeking insights from marketing initiatives
- Instrumental in event planning and supplying resources
- Produced and output regional television commercials
- Worked in tandem with director of sales on countless power point presentations